User forum for all things Toyota Entune

It is currently Wed May 25, 2022 7:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Entune Audio without Navigation, Data or App Suite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:39 pm 

Does anyone have this yet? It came standard on my 2014 Toyota Corolla. The system has NO Navigation, No Data, and No App Suite. Looking for others who are trying to setup their text messaging and might know what phones will work for reading and replying to text without quick reply.

Post subject: Re: Entune Audio without Navigation, Data or App Suite
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:51 am 

I HAVE TOYOTA COROLLA 2014 I spent 40 minutes at Toyota Service Center. 1st individual to try to fix problem was “David” he tried for 15 min.-Voice recognition worked with his phone but voice recognition did not understand what he stated. He then deleted my phone from being paired with car and restarted pairing system (my phone and car). He continued to get a message stating “voice recognition is not available” additionally, he said “well, the problem is not your phone.” David pressed the button “voice recognition training” but could not do training because Voice recognition was inoperative. David then called over "Tony” who had just had "training from Toyota" he tried to get things to work for 25 minutes--Tony also deleted phone from car and then paired phone again to car. He then made a manual call to his cell phone and buttons on screen would not work like ‘handset mode’—EVENTHOUGH WE WERE STATIONARY; He tried navigation and again same error “voice recognition is not available." He also stated that there was nothing was with my phone. He finally said, “Wow!, there is definitely something wrong with your car!" THE ENTIRE RADIO HAS SHUT OFF AND THE VOLUME HAS SHUT OFF, NAVIGATION GETS ME LOST, THERE ARE SO MANY ISSUES! PLEASE HELP ME AS TOYOTA IS SAYING THE ISSUES THAT I HAVE ARE BECAUSE I USE GOOGLE VOICE...WHICH IS INSANE...HOW WOULD GOOGLE VOICE SHUT DOWN SYSTEM AND GET ME LOST ON NAVIGATION...tons more..email me! asilays@yahoo.com

Post subject: Re: Entune Audio without Navigation, Data or App Suite
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:19 pm 

anm805 can you be more specific on the audio system you have. Not all systems have same features. Also can you state what phone you use since MAP is required for messaging to work properly. On some systems when you pair the phone it will tell you the various profiles (protocols) used. Any pics of system would be helpful.