User forum for all things Toyota Entune

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Entune weather RADAR has stopped working with Galaxy S 7
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:35 pm 

I have a 2012 Prius V with Entune. Everything has worked fine until the last month or two. The RADAR portion only of the Entune weather will not update. The Entune link to the car displays the same outdated radar image as the phone. I have tried deleting the weather app cache, rebooting the phone, uninstalling the Entune app, reinstalling the Entune app & even did a factory reset on the phone & then reloaded backed up data. No luck!! I spent two hours at the dealership...No luck! Have contacted Entune support...No luck!! Can someone out there solve this problem??!! My phone is a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7.

Last edited by NASVA on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Entune weather RADAR has stopped working with Galaxy S 7
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:16 pm 

I am getting same issue, everything works except radar.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:33 pm 

More on the Entune RADAR problem. Since my original posting, I contacted Samsung to see if any of the recent Galaxy s7 updates may be interfering with Entune. I was told to take the phone to a Samsung dealer at Best Buy to have it "reflashed". Upon arrival no Samsung rep was working (?? 10:30 am ??). A store technician told me reflashing would merely reinstall the latest update...the update that may be causing the problem. I had already done a factory reset on the phone & reload of updates including the Entune App...so reflashing would not do anything. I then spent another 35-40 minutes on the phone with Entune explaining & re-explaining the problem & my theory that it may be related to the Samsung update. I requested that Entune contact Samsung (wishful thinking??) to report the issue & seek resolution. Truthfully, I'm not optimistic. I was told to "check back" (check back where??!) to see if the problem has been corrected.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:04 pm 

Now, 3 months after my initial contact with Entune Support, I have been informed that, indeed, there is a problem with Entune & the Galaxy s7 phone. The problem is being "worked on" & I was told I will be notified (since I have contacted them previously & given them my e-mail information) when an update is available to correct the problem. I hope this is the light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel!!