User forum for all things Toyota Entune

It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Why does Toyota always force me to hit a button????
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:42 am 

In my 2007 Sequoia, I always had to hit the "I Agree" button on the Navigation system every time I started the car. Well, in my 2016 Sienna, I don't have to hit "I Agree," so that is good. But I like to listen to Pandora. So my Entune system is on Pandora by default. Now, even though I paired my phone with the system, every time I start the car a window comes up to tell me it will use data. And this box won't go away unless I hit "OK". I know it will use data. I paired my phone. Is there any way I can stop this message permanently???

Post subject: Re: Why does Toyota always force me to hit a button????
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:07 am 

Vghouse wrote:
In my 2007 Sequoia, I always had to hit the "I Agree" button on the Navigation system every time I started the car. Well, in my 2016 Sienna, I don't have to hit "I Agree," so that is good. But I like to listen to Pandora. So my Entune system is on Pandora by default. Now, even though I paired my phone with the system, every time I start the car a window comes up to tell me it will use data. And this box won't go away unless I hit "OK". I know it will use data. I paired my phone. Is there any way I can stop this message permanently???

Probably a product of the legal department.