User forum for all things Toyota Entune

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Prius V will have Entune
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:26 pm 
Site Admin

The Prius V will be one of the first Toyotas to be released with the Toyota Entune system.

The 2012 Toyota Prius V, which stands for Versatility, was designed to meet the needs of active growing families while maintaining the attributes that make the Prius such a great vehicle. It has the same engine as the standard Prius, and has a 6 inch higher roofline and almost 60% more cargo space for a total of 34.3 cubic feet of storage space. That gives it more capacity than most small SUVs!

Mileage is rated at 40MPG combined, which is a fair bit less than the standard Toyota Prius, and slightly dissapointing. It is still better than any SUV, crossover, or wagon currently on the market according to Toyota.

Here's a picture of the exterior of the Toyota Prius V:

And here's some interior shots of the Toyota Entune system nicely built into the dash system. Notice there are no gauges behind the steering wheel - everything is in the center of the vehicle. The standard gauges and the Toyota Entune system are all located in the same area:

Post subject: Re: Prius V will have Entune
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 am 

I'm excited to get my Toyota Entune system in 4 weeks. I wonder what the auto insurance quotes are like?

Post subject: Re: Prius V will have Entune
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:53 pm 

I've had my "v" since November. My insurance stayed the same as it was for my 2011 Honda Pilot.